Sunday, May 11, 2014

Jeremy AKA Mr. Mom

Who's this handsome, backpacking, woodworking, hard working, camping, scouting, Mr. Mom? Oh, that's just my husband, Jeremy. I'm in love:)

Now that I am going to school Jeremy has picked up on some of my more motherly tasks. He bathes the children, gets their dinner (I usually have it prepared, but he sometimes cooks!), puts one (sometimes two) to bed, and cleans up. I know, right? Score!!! Thank you, Pam, for teaching this man the way to do it. I actually think he is better at cleaning and other things than I am...

So this is just a shout out for Jeremy for being amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

And thanks to my mom and other family members showing their love, help, and support while I try to finish my degree at BYU.

PS, he made me breakfast this morning (waffles, strawberry puree, and whipped cream-my favorite) and MADE me this great card.


No comments:

Post a Comment