Sunday, August 17, 2014

Did I forget to tell you?

It's been probably a month or two, but I don't think I posted about Isaac falling on the cement flower bed corner while walking around. He scraped up his nose and I thought for sure it was broken. I don't think it was....but it wasn't pleasant. (We missed Millie's dance class that day and I locked my keys in the car...it was a good day...) He couldn't wear his glasses for almost a week.




After that incident about a week later on the 4th of July he got kicked in the mouth by his cousin on the swing. Neither of them understand the concept of swinging with people around. We went to the emergency and he had two chipped teeth and a slice in his lip, but no stitches or anything. We had them look at his nose then, too. We have to pay so much, might as well make it worth it!

Poor little guy.

I think he is tough, though because he probably hits his head at least five times a day every time he has a tantrum...wow...that's a lot of tantrums.

No comments:

Post a Comment