Sunday, August 17, 2014

Progress: He's at it again!

Isaac is saying more words every week it seems. Here are some newer ones:
Bob (He loves that book and the way he tries to say it is adorable)
Go! (His face gets really long to make the o sound just right...again, adorable)
Ball (He only said that one once, but it was awesome)
Movie (Says more consistently now and has a fit when I tell him not now)

He is starting to go down stairs better with help or a railing. It is pretty worrisome to watch, though, ha!
But, he is a champ going up stairs. In fact! (Brag moment here) We were at the park the other day celebrating a birthday with family members.
 Before I knew it Isaac was a quarter way up the playground stairs, so I just watched. He made it all the way up all by himself AND he was able to maneuver to go down the slide. ALL BY HIMSELF before he is even two! This kid is a champ!

I can't tell you how proud I am of our little Isaac. He overcomes so many challenges. What an inspiration he is to me.

Another thing I love to see is that he is actually playing with toys now. Before he just ate them, ha. He now knows how to drive cars, play with little animals, and throw a ball back and forth. The more I work with him and the more repetition he has, the better he picks things up. (same with words) It's amazing to watch.

He uses a spoon more often with encouragement and continually gets better at maneuvering it just right into his mouth. My favorite was when he ate ice cream the other day. Now that's a good motivator. I need to get more pics up!

1 comment: