Monday, January 13, 2014

Another One..and updates

Well, Isaac has another one. Another therapist, that is. I'm interested to see how this one goes. She is a speech therapist. Isaac hasn't said much yet except ya-ya, ma-ma, and da-da but they don't mean anything to him yet.

He is getting better at walking. He has taken 2-3 steps from me to Jeremy. 
I'm not sure if he understands a whole lot. He will imitate things pretty well now but will not usually do anything you just say to him. I haven't had much luck with sign language, at least not yet.

He eats more than Millie and sometimes as much as me. He's a piggy but he looks like a string bean. I hope he is always a good eater! Cross your fingers. There are some things he cant eat, like eggs, meat, slippery noodles, babanas if they are chopped up, etc. His tongue doesn't cooperate with these.

 He still gags a lot and often throws up, but luckily its not like when he had the flu. 

He is understanding concepts more, like simple puzzles and shape sorting but does not yet have the focus or coordination. But soon. Its an emerging skill.
Cutie. Love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment