Sunday, March 9, 2014

Teepees and Realizations

I know that Isaac is a very active boy. He always has been. But it just becomes a part of every day life. I don't know if I can say I'm used to it BUT...I guess I kind of am. He's pretty crazy sometimes.

However, when I am out and about or around other children similar in age, I really recognize just how crazy this boy is! Ha ha.

See that blur on the left? That's Isaac. My best friend's little girl just sat there the whole time. She was so calm the whole night. It was weird. Ha ha.

My sisters and Mom got a trampoline for Isaac. This helps him get some energy out. He can even get on and off himself! Whoot whoot!
This isn't the best video but it is the only thing I got!

I just hope his physical therapist lets him keep it. We have a Johnny Jumper that he would have loved (as many of you know) but I could never use it because the PT said it would interfere with him learning how to walk. I feel like he got jipped! ;)

Oh well, there are a lot of hyper kids. In fact we were laughing because I have a cousin who was way active as a child. He grew out of the stage and now he is normal-practically;) Although I never want to give Isaac medicine, I also want him to be able to focus enough to learn all he needs to. A battle I'm not looking forward to...

No comments:

Post a Comment