Thursday, March 27, 2014

No More Physical Therapy! And other things...

Guess what? Isaac is progressing so well in his motor skills that we no longer need a physical therapist! Mark will still be there for questions and anything like that, but I think Isaac will be just fine. Now we can focus more on speech therapy.

I feel like Isaac understands more and more. He is such a character.

I am also starting to worry about how much he rocks. He does it on his bum scoot, of course, and when he dances:) But that's how he puts himself to sleep. Is my child going to be that kid in the corner humming to himself, rocking back and forth? :( I hope not. But...I'll love him just the same:)



This kid loves music! He is pretty good at the maracas, drums, tambourine, and cymbals:) He always calms down when we play the guitar. That and the vacuum are a sure way to stop the craziness and crying.



These two sure get tuckered out when we go to Grandma Judy's house! Cuteness. Oh, and that was one of Grandma's treasures she found us in the back seat. Gotta love the new van!


Time at the park! He loves the wood chips and I'm so proud of him how well he walks on uneven ground. He is picking himself up so well now, too.
Isaac is starting to get into all kinds of things. It took him awhile, but now he is twice the trouble! Music, clothes, books, you name it. Let it begin!
And Millie turned three! But Isaac slept through it all. It's okay, it was a total GIRL party!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't start worrying about the rocking yet. I rocked a ton as a kid. Every time I got in the car, on chairs. It is also how I put myself to sleep every night . . . Until I was 20. And I still do it in my sleep if I feel really sick (says Nate). :) I am glad he is making so much progress!

    ReplyDelete