Monday, June 2, 2014

SIBLINGS


There is a new sibling page on the National Fragile X site. I was so excited to see it! I even shared it on Facebook even thought not many of my other friends would care that much. Ha. Sometimes I just gotta shout to the world when I am happy!:) Because I'm happy, clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth, hey, hey, hey

Happy

Happy

Happy 

Happy

Huh...wha? Oh, yeah....













I have struggled to deal with how to treat and teach and understand Amelia as a sibling to Isaac. She is not a carrier or anything. It helped me understand. That's what I needed. I hope that understanding and the knowledge I'm continually gaining on child-rearing will help and lead her in the right direction. This is my hope. And I hope that she will watch over him and be his friend and protector. I hope that she will not feel too burdened, embarrassed, hopeless, or guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment