Sunday, June 15, 2014

Timothy Green kind of day

Today was a Timothy Green kind of day. Discouraged about where life is going, Jeremy and I had a conversation on the way home from our in-laws.


(I once told Jeremy he has to give me another kid or a dog sometime soon. ;)

I found a cute female Siberian Husky online for $500. So we decided to get it. Why not! It is so cute and cuddly! Jeremy was all for it.
"It can be my lap dog!" he said.
"Yeah, and it can run around in the back of your new pick-up truck!" we laughed.
"Call them up. let's get it!"

"Yeah, and we will need a fenced yard. Well, we have to take out more student loans now that you don't get FAFSA anymore, let's just go li
ve in the house we want for 800 or more with three bedrooms and two bathrooms!" I said.
Yeah! And a wood shop, and a blacksmith shop, trees, and a spot for my bees..." Jeremy rattled off.

"Why not! We think too hard about everything and then we do nothing."
he continued.
"Yeah, like getting that little three bedroom down the street with a yard." I said.
"Let's not think so hard, let's just do it! Let's just have another kid..." He said.


Then we did think-about what really is important, about what we have now. About reality.
And then we returned home in our minivan with two sleeping kids in the back and walked into our humble home.



No comments:

Post a Comment