Sunday, June 15, 2014

Survivors And Respite



Jeremy took his Deacons on a week-long fifty mile hike. It was quite the trip, but everyone made it...including me and the kids! This trip went much better than the Mexico trip because A) I had Autumn to help me the whole week B) I had school to keep me busy and give me a break C) I'm on Prozac! ha ha
I am so grateful Autumn came down. I am especially grateful for any respite. From this camping trip, out of the kindness of their hearts, several ward members pitched in to give us a gift card to a Outback Steakhouse. The night we had respite for Isaac, my sweet neighbor watched Amelia, and Jeremy and I went on a date. A real date-ya know, without the kids, alone, you get the picture. It's been awhile, so it was extra fun:)

So way to go survivors and respite volunteers!

No comments:

Post a Comment