Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Supported Living Staff: Mr. B

Well, it finally happened, folks.

Isaac has been on DSPD for awhile now and we have all benefited greatly from this!

One being supported living staff. Right now we only have one person working for us.

That's Mr. B.

He is a pre-med student at BYU and was married just over a year ago. Since working with Isaac, he has decided to go into pediatrics, specifically for special needs children. He will be with us a few more years before graduating, but I don't even want to think about when he has to leave us.

He has been an angel!

He helps take care of Isaac, even giving him baths, clipping his nails, and helping me cut his hair. He takes him to the park and splash pad. They go for walks and jump on the tramp. This helps me in so many ways.

I can spend time with my girls, do things I enjoy, clean places that haven't been cleaned in forever, run errands, etc. He even helps clean up. I love how much Isaac enjoys Mr. B coming over. He's never thrown a tantrum or cried when he sees Mr. B. He's always liked him and that is SO key.

I am grateful in so many ways! It's a Miracle!

He even helped us dig trenches for our sprinkler system:)

No comments:

Post a Comment