Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ticket Down To Mexico

I adapted this for when Jeremy went to Mexico for ten days. It's not the best, but it was fun.

We sent a lot of things back and forth while he was gone. He even wrote me letters before-hand and had a friend send them every day to me.

It was a rough ten days, especially at first. I grew a new appreciation for those that are single mothers. Church was hard. Everything seemed hard. But it made me stronger:)

Now I know why DSPD gives help to single parents first. I can't imagine what it is like being single with special needs children.

Although I am usually by myself with my children, it's different not to have my husband here with me to help me through things. I had some hard things happen while he was gone. I learned a lot. Isaac and Millie missed him, too.

He brought some fun stuff back, though! And we are so happy to have him back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And even thought he left on Valentines Day (favorite) we celebrated before and it was so great

No comments:

Post a Comment